- The 100 most common English words (game, analysis)
- Sounds of English
- Quizzes & Madlibs (geography, chess, vocabulary)
- Collections of Planets, Unicode symbols, and Poetry
- Music and Second Language Learning
- Black Reconstruction in America W.E.B. Dubois
- US State Quarters (updated March 2020)
- old: The Lottery, hex; newer: Orwell: Animal Farm, Burmese Days. Huxley: Jesting Pilate.
Teaching / Bookwatch
- Teaching Resources -- swiped here and there, mostly secondary level.
- library wish/watch list + odd biblio
American History pages
South African History pages
The 100 most common words in English
A project to describe just 100 words. It's surprisingly tricky. ^^
- Crunching letters in a digital era (à restaurer un jour ^^)